Charles and Ray Eames are probably my favorite designers of all time. So I was thrilled when I found this post over at Swiss Miss!
01. Keep good company
02. Notice the ordinary
03. Preserve the ephemeral
04. Design not for the elite but for the masses
05. Explain it to a child
06. Get lost in the content
07. Get to the heart of the matter
08. Never tolerate “O.K. anything.”
09. Remember your responsibility as a storyteller
10. Zoom out
12. Prototype it
14. Make design your life… and life, your design.
15. Leave something behind.
Excerpt from: An essay by Keith Yamashita (PDF)